- Video Hosting Platform: TikTok
- Video Image Thumbnail:
- Suggested Equipment: 3 Quart Nonstick Saucepan with Lid, OXO Good Grips Silicone Oven Mitt
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 box, Wheat Chex
- 1 box, Corn Chex
- 1 box, Honeycomb cereal
- 1 bag, Fritos, any size
- 1 bag, Bugles, any size
- 1 bag, pretzels, any size
- 1 cup, butter
- 1/2 cup, Karo Syrup, corn syrup
- 2/3 cup, sugar
- 2/3 cup, neutral oil, vegetable, canola
- 2 tablespoons, soy sauce
- 1 bottle (about 1.7 oz), Furikake
Preheat oven to 250°F. Divide cereal, Fritos, bugles, and pretzels between 2+ large oven-safe pans.
In a small pot, melt the butter. Once melted add in the corn syrup, sugar, oil, and soy sauce. Mix together.
- Pour butter mixture evenly over cereal and mix to coat. Pour furikake seasoning evenly over cereal and mix again until everything is coated.
Bake for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Sub out the corn syrup for honey or maple syrup.
Switch up the snack mix by subbing for different cereals and crunchies. I'd recommend Cheetos and macadamia nuts.
- Additional Images: